Video: HP's new PC lineup can handle constant sanitization in hospitals
For professionals who need a workstation that can fit into the tightest of spaces, MSI has unveiled the Vortex W25, the world's first 2.5L desktop powered by Nvidia's Quadro P5200 GPU.
Backing up the professional-grade graphics will be Intel's 8th generation Core i7 processors packing six cores of computing power, which are up to 30 percent more powerful than the previous generation silicon.
The Vortex W25 can be kitted out with up to 64GB of RAM, and on the storage front it can support two NVMe M.2 SSDs and a single 2.5-inch hard drive.
All this hardware is fitted into a 2.5L (liter) 5.5 pound console-style enclosure, and comes with VESA mount support, allowing for it to be attached to the back of displays to save desk space.
And so as to remove doubt as to whether the Vortex W25 is up to running high-end sftwre, MSI is expanding its ISV Certifications in 2018 to add certification for Autodesk Revit, ANSYS, Autodesk Moldflow, and Dassault Catia.
The Vortex W25 is available now for $2,049 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Newegg.
MSI also updated its WT75, WS63 and WE series line up of mobile workstations with 8th-generation Intel processors and Nvidia Quadro GPUs.
The updated WT75, WS63, and WE series will be available later this summer.
- Apple admits iOS is a mess, has a plan to make it better
- Why is it taking Apple so long to update the Mac Pro?
- iPhone battery life bad after installing iOS 11.3? Here's what you can do
- Here's how iOS 11.3 handles an iPhone crash due to a bad battery
- Your iPhone 8 or iPhone X battery could wear out in about 18 months
- Getting Apple to replace your iPhone's failing battery is a bigger hassle than it should be