- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Apple reports record Q3 08
- Does Apple need to announce a post Steve Jobs plan?
- Dennis Howlett: Apple chaos theory
- Jason O'Grady: Apple Q3 2008 earnings: revenue up 38%; Mac shipments up 41% (updated)
Ed Bott: Sony's amazing crapware-free PC
TechRepublic: How TechRepublic cracked open the iPhone 3G
News.com: Adobe revs media player, signs up Sony
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Intel cuts Core 2 and Xeon prices
NY Times: Smaller PCs Cause Worry for Industry
- Diaz: AOL's ousted CEO being considered for Yahoo seat
- Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Icahn says he can't
- Video: Beyond the Icahn-Yahoo honeymoon
Phil Wainwright: Sequoia bets on enterprise apps in the cloud
Christopher Dawson: Please tell me an actual Apple netbook is on the way
Ryan Naraine: Has Halvar figured out super-secret DNS vulnerability?
- Jason O'Grady: iPhone 3G Pwned
- Nate McFeters: 2008 Pwnie Award nominees announced
- Dancho Danchev: Kaspersky's Malaysian site hacked by Turkish hacker
- Photos: Tracking Last HOPE hackers (right)
Paul Murphy: Apache's open source governance model
Heather Clancy: Smart grid players extend their influence beyond the pilot phase
Steve O'Hear: A few thoughts on Facebook's redesign
- Richard Koman: Facebook sues German 'clone'
- VentureBeat: Analysis: Facebook's redesign aimed at Silicon Valley, not everywhere else