Video: 10 reasons why Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is the best smartphone for the enterprise
In February, when the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus were announced (see our full review), the new DeX Pad was also revealed. Today, Samsung announced that the DeX Pad will be available in the US beginning 13 May for $99.99.
If you have been thinking of a Samsung Galaxy S9 and a new DeX Pad, then you will be pleased to know that new Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus orders starting today will include a free DeX Pad. This is a limited time offer that expires on 30 April (buying your S9/S9 Plus from Samsung is the best way to avoid carrier bloatware, too).
Samsung DeX is a powerful enterprise tool, and with a device as capable as a Galaxy S9, you can truly enjoy a virtual desktop experience powered by a smartphone.
The Samsung DeX Pad features two USB-A ports: One USB-C port for powering the DeX Pad and your Galaxy smartphone, and an HDMI port, which outputs 1920x1080 and 2560x1440 resolution to a display. The DeX Pad supports the Galaxy S8, Note 8, and S9 models with the Android 8.0 update.
- Rescuing tablets from the abyss: Can education and field applications save them?
- Galaxy S9's new rival? OnePlus 6 will be as blazingly fast but with 256GB storage
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Release date, new features, and everything else we know so far
- Samsung begins building $7 billion chip line in China
- Samsung: Android Oreo landing on all Galaxy S8, Note 8 models within 3 weeks