Televisions are always a hot-ticket item in Cyber Monday sales. And this year is no different.
Many online and in-store retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and Target have deals you can take advantage of. If you're willing to buy a 2020 or 2021 model, or bundle a TV and sound bar, you can save up to $2,500 on upgrades for your home theater.
And even though the very best TV sales are reserved for day of, we've curated a list of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales you can find.
Whether you're looking for a small TV for your college dorm or apartment, or a big-screen model for your home theater, these deals can help you save big, so you don't have to skimp out on the rest of your Christmas list.
Latest Cyber Monday TV deals
The last time this page received an update, these were the latest TV deals worth checking out:
- Fire TV Stick Lite for $15 (save $15)
- Samsung The Premiere 120-inch for $2,498 (save $700)
- Samsung The Frame 75-inch for $1,998 (save $1,000)
- Amazon Fire TV Omni 75-inch for $750 (save $300)
- Sony UBP-X700M for $158 (save $102)
- Samsung TU690T 75-inch for $580 (save $270)
- Samsung TU7000 75-inch for $628 (save $172)
- Epson Home Cinema 2350 for $1,100 (save $200)
- Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12 for $800 (save $200)
- Wemax Go portable laser projector for $540 (save $460)
- onn. 720p projector for $75 (save $64)
- LG PF50KA projector for $490 (save $564)
- Roku Streaming Stick 4K for $25 (save $21)
- Sony A8G 65-inch for $1,998 (save $800)
- Sony X900F 65-inch for $1,098 (save $400)
- LG Nano99 75-inch for $2,995 (save $2,000)
- Samsung The Terrace 75-inch for $9,998 (save $3,000)
- BenQ HT3550 projector for $1,199 (save $500)
- Optoma CinemaX D2 for $1,999 (save $500)
- BenQ TK850i 4K projector for $1,299 (save $500)
- Hisense L5G for $2,500 (save $1,500)
- LG CineBeam HU915QB for $5,497 (save $1,000)
- Sony A80K OLED 77-inch for $2,698 (save $502)
- Sony A90J OLED 83-inch for $4,798 (save $1202)
- Sony X95K 85-inch for $3,998 (save $1502)
- Roku Express for $18 (save $12)
- Samsung QN900B 8K 65-inch QLED TV for $3,300 (save $1,500)
- Samsung S95B 65-inch OLED TV for $1,798 (save $1,202)
- LG C2 83-inch 4K OLED TV for $3,997 (save $1,003)
- Sony X90J 50-inch LED 4K TV for $798 (save $302)
- Element 55-inch 4K partial sun outdoor Roku TV for $998 (save $300)
- LG QNED85 55-inch 4K TV for $897 (save $503)
Best Cyber Monday TV deals
Below are the best TV deals we found could find. Further down the page, you'll see other interesting TV deals we spotted at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and Target.
Current price: $1,798Original price: $2,998
You can save $1,100 on Samsung's first OLED television. This 65-inch model supports both Dolby Atmos and object tracking sound for virtual 3D surround sound that follows the on-screen action for a more immersive experience. It also features a 120Hz refresh rate for smoother motion and Quantum HDR for enhanced detailing and contrast.
Current price: $898Original price: $1,300
The Sony X90K is the perfect companion to your PlayStation 5 with a 120Hz refresh rate, auto HDR tone mapping, and 8.5ms input reaction time. It also supports variable refresh rate tech to prevent annoying screen tearing and stuttering. Movie buffs will enjoy the included Bravia Core subscription, giving them access to thousands of blockbuster films, as well as the IMAX Enhanced and Netflix Calibrated modes, which show films as their creators intended.
Current price: $1,800Original price: $3,500
The 75-inch NanoCell 99 8K TV is $1,700 off at Best Buy! An 8K television gives you four times the resolution of a 4K model and 16 times that of a 1080p FHD TV. And while there is no native 8K content available for broadcast or streaming, you can future-proof your living room. The processor upscales non-8K content so you can take full advantage of your new TV and get unprecedented detailing in movies, shows, and games.
Current price: $4,000Original price: $5,500
The Samsung QN800 8K TV is another good way to future-proof your home theater or living room. You'll get excellent native and upscaled 8K resolution as well as Dolby Atmos and Object Tracking Sound+ for the ultimate immersive experience. You can also re-calibrate the TV screen with the companion app to get consistently gorgeous images.
Cyber Monday TV deals at Amazon
Here are some other Cyber Monday TV deals happening right now at Amazon:
Cyber Monday TV deals at Walmart
Here are some other Cyber Monday TV deals happening right now at Walmart:
Cyber Monday TV deals at Best Buy
Here are some other Cyber Monday TV deals happening right now at Best Buy:
Cyber Monday TV deals at Target
Here are some other Cyber Monday TV deals happening right now at Target:
Cyber Monday TV deals at B&H
Here are some other Cyber Monday TV deals happening right now at B&H Photo:
I did my best to choose TVs that were on sale for at least a 20 percent discount, since larger screen sizes and OLED models can get fairly expensive even with sales. I also chose a variety of screen sizes from brands like Samsung, Sony, TCL, and LG to suit different spaces and budgets.
Black Friday was on November 25th this year. And while the best TV sales are reserved for day-of, you can snag other awesome discounts all month long both online and in-stores.
Cyber Monday is November 28th this year. And like Black Friday, the best discounts and sales won't show up until day-of. But both online and in stores, you should be able to snag some great discounts all month long.
ZDNET scoured early Cyber Monday sales to find the best deals this year:
Our experts also split out the best deals by retailer, brand, and category, which you can see below.
Cyber Monday deals by retailer
Cyber Monday deals by brand
Cyber Monday deals by category
Here are some of the cheapest deals we've found so far:
Cyber Monday deals live blog
Finally, if you'd like to see the newest early Cyber Monday deals as they drop: