Here's how you can get a front-row seat at Apple's October 30 iPad Pro and MacBook event in Brooklyn, New York without leaving the comfort of your home or office.
The first thing to bear in mind for this event is that Apple is holding it on the east coast, which means that the event starts three hours earlier compared to Apple events held on the west coast.
The event kicks off 10AM in New York, which translates as follows for different time zones:
- San Francisco: 7:00AM
- London: 2:00PM
- Paris: 3:00PM
- Moscow: 5:00PM
- New Delhi: 7:30PM
- Beijing: 10:00PM
- Tokyo: 11:00PM
- Sydney 1:00AM (Wednesday October 31)
OK, so how do you watch the event? You have two options.
The first is that Apple is streaming the event from its website. For iPhone, iPad, PC, and Mac users, this is probably the place to go to watch it.
Apple TV owners will be able to use the Apple Events app to tune in to the event.
As for what to expect, well, it seems that this is most likely a refreshed iPad Pro launch event, although there are rumors that we will see an updated MacBook Air and iMac, and perhaps even a refreshed Mac mini.
- How easy is it to break the new Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max?
- iPhone XS and XS Max reveals some battery surprises
- Should I install iOS 12 on my old iPhone or iPad?
- iOS 12 tells you (almost) everything you need to know about your iPhone's battery
- Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR: Features and specs compared
- Meet Apple's iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR: Prices and specs
- Apple tries to wipe AirPower from the history books