Intel keeps piling the pressure on AMD with yet another round of price cuts.
Here's a rundown of the price cuts on the desktop:
- Q6600 (Quad-core, 2.40GHz) Now: $193 | Was: $224 - 14% cut
- E8500 (Dual-core, 3.16GHz) Now: $183 | Was: $266 - 31% cut
- E8400 (Dual-core, 3.00GHz) Now: $163 | Was: $183 - 11% cut
- E7200 (Dual-core, 2.53GHz) Now: $113 | Was: $133 - 15% cut
Here's what we have on the server side:
- X3220 (Quad-core, 2.40GHz) Now: $198 | Was: $224 - 12% cut
- X3210 (Quad-core, 2.13GHz) Now: $198 | Was: $224 - 12% cut
- E3110 (Quad-core, 2.13GHz) Now: $167 | Was: $188 - 11% cut
Prices for all other processors remain the same.