The company, best known for its EcoStruxure platform for the industrial sector as well as data centers, will offer AI-assisted advising to its energy and sustainability services. Schneider Electric is emerging as a critical edge computing player.
- Carlyle Group, Schneider Electric form AlphaStruxure to ramp smart infrastructure deployments | What is the IIoT? Everything you need to know about the Industrial Internet of Things | Free PDF download: The Rise of Industrial IoT
Schneider Electric said that its AI-based tools will enable companies to get more value out of data they produce and use analytics to better hit energy and sustainability goals as well as cut costs and manage risk. The new tools are designed to go with Schneider Electric's human consultants.
These next-gen services will include:
- Tailored data and customized recommendations;
- Enhancements to manage distributed energy resources, commodity hedges and connected devices.
- Robotic process automation updates to bolster data collection and spot errors quickly.
- Real-time reliability and resilience metrics for energy portfolios.
- Mobile dashboards.
The services will be built into EcoStruxure Resource Advisor to enable quicker insights to support Schneider Electric's consulting services.
- Schneider Electric launches monitoring, dispatch services for edge computing sites
- Schneider Electric, Scale Computing release edge computing platform for retailers
- Schneider Electric makes smart factories a reality
- Schneider Electric launches EcoStruxure IT Advisor for data center monitoring, analytics