Here's your chance - last chance in fact - to pick up a Nifty MiniDrive. And you can now grab one for the knockdown price of $9.99.
See also : Will your Mac run macOS 10.14 Mojave?
The idea behind the Nifty MiniDrive is simple yet elegant.
Pop a microSD card into the MiniDrive, and slide the MiniDrive into your MacBook's SD card slot and you're ready to rock. One the MiniDrive is in the SD card slot it's pretty much invisible.
What microSD card you choose to use is up to you. Use whatever card you have laying about the place, of you can buy a new one (the largest capacity currently available commercially is 400GB - but at around $200, that sort of storage isn't going to be cheap).
Yes, your MacBook must have an SD card slot for this trick to work (which rules out the later crop of MacBooks from Apple). And this is the reason why Nifty has slashed the price of the drive down from $29.99 in order to clear the remaining stock.
So if you want one, go grab one. But be quick, because at that price they won't be available for long.
- iOS 12/watchOS 5/tvOS 12: Which devices are supported?
- How to download and install iOS 12 beta
- Your iPhone is tracking your movements and storing your favorite locations all the time
- iPhone battery life bad after installing iOS 11.4? Here's what you can do
- iOS 11.4 tips, tricks, and secrets everyone should know
- The coolest USB flash drive you can buy: Apricorn Aegis Secure Key 3z
- Is this the world's best power bank? The Omnicharge Omni 20 USB-C
- iOS tips: What to do when you run out of storage on your iPhone or iPad