Update: Prime Day 2021 is done and dusted, so the deals below are no longer valid. Check out our ZDNet Recommends hub for a better look at the latest deals available -- including roundups of the best products for businesses and professionals.
Samsung is all business this Amazon Prime Day.
Here's a look at the Samsung B2B Mobile deals on Amazon Prime Day 2021.
Rugged and enterprise smartphones
- Galaxy XCover Pro: Take $100 (20%) off: $399.00
- Galaxy S21 Enterprise Edition: Take $160 (20%) off: $609.00
- Galaxy Tab Active3 Enterprise Edition (Wi-Fi): Take $100 (20%) off: $389.00
- Galaxy Tab Active3 Enterprise Edition (LTE Unlocked): Take $120 (20%) off: $469.00
- Galaxy Tab Active Pro (Wi-Fi): Take $150 (29%) off: $369.00
- Galaxy Tab Active Pro (LTE Unlocked): Take $170 (25%) off: $509.00
On the consumer and prosumer front, Samsung is offering starting prices that are compelling for devices like the Galaxy S20FE 5G, Galaxy S21 5G and Galaxy A525G, but aren't necessarily sales. The Galaxy Note 20 5G, however, is starting at $749.99.