Apple has released iOS 12.3.2, but you only need to worry about this if you are using an iPhone 8 Plus.
According to Apple, the update fixes "an issue that could cause Camera to capture Portrait mode photos without the depth effect on some iPhone 8 Plus devices."
The update does not contain any security fixes.
You can download iOS 12.3.2 either wirelessly to your device by going to Settings > General > Software Update (this is the recommended way, and the update is under 100MB), or using iTunes (this is a multi-gigabyte download).
If you have automatic update enabled (go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates to enable this) you can wait for the update to be installed automatically overnight (assuming you charge your iPhone at night).
Will you be installing the update? Let me know below!
- How to clear your iPhone's RAM
- The dark side of the WWDC 2019 keynote
- iOS 13 and iPadOS: Will your iPhone or iPad run it?
- Next iPhone could borrow a handy Samsung and Huawei feature
- Google pulls Huawei's Android support following Trump blacklist, claims report
- iOS 12.3: iPhone tips and tricks
- iOS 12.3 draining your iPhone battery fast? Here's what you should do
- Has your iPhone or iPad stopped charging? Check this first!