Anker's PowerLine+ III cables are everything you need from a charging cable. They're practically indestructible, flexible, lightweight, pack away small, and yet offer the highest possible charging speeds possible.
Yes, the Anker PowerLine+ III offers it all.
First, durability. The PowerLine+ III can support 175 pounds before breaking and has been built to offer a 35,000-bend lifecycle. Also, the polished connectors are scratch-resistant, so they maintain their good looks longer.
The iPhone charging cables also use the upgraded Lightning connector that's stronger than the older connector, and also rustproof (yes, older Lightning cables had a big problem with rusting).
The PowerLine+ III cables also pack away smaller than the older PowerLine+ II cables, which might not seem like a big thing, but when you're traveling or out and about, the smaller, the better -- as long as it doesn't compromise durability (which, in this case, it doesn't).
The curved ends on the connectors also mean that there's less snagging, which is a nice feature and will be appreciated by anyone who juggles a lot of cables.
The PowerLine+ III cables are also Power Delivery compatible, so offer the fastest possible charge speeds.
- Five tips for stress-free tech travel
- Top Raspberry Pi alternatives for 2020
- Top gadgets for the security and privacy-conscious (or the super paranoid!)
- The $25 accessory every MacBook owner needs
- The world's best power bank: The Zendure SuperTank
- More weird and super useful gadgets (that make great gifts too!)
- How to dramatically improve your typing speed on an iPad (or make your typing more accurate)