It's almost weird that Cyber Monday is still a thing.
There used to be clear-cut lines between Black Friday and the Monday after, but now, most retailers and vendors -- even the brick and mortar ones -- hold their sales online. And they often start a full week before Thanksgiving and last for weeks.
Also: Cyber Monday 2018 Deals CNET
This year, Cyber Monday will be Nov. 26. Every site -- from Amazon to Walmart -- is discounting several devices for the "holiday." But keep in mind many of these deals are extensions from Black Friday. They'll be live throughout the end of November and into December.
If you want to see what sort of Black Friday deals are happening, check out ZDNet's guide here. If you'd like to see Cyber Monday deals specifically instead, bookmark this page. We are updating it regularly with all the best tech deals still available.
Best Cyber Monday Week 2018 deals: Retailers
- See it now: Amazon Cyber Monday 2018 sale hub
It's Cyber Monday all week long on Amazon. There's deep discounts in every department, including tech, now through Dec. 1. Some are only deals of the day, so you have less than 24 hours to get them before time is out. Bookmark this page, because we'll be updating it regularly.
- Amazon Echo Spot for $89.99 (was $129.99)
- Fire TV Stick 4K (with all-new Alexa Voice Remote) for $34.99 (was $49.99)
- Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice Control and 4K UHD/HRD for $59.99 (was $119.99)
- Amazon Echo Plus (newest version) for $109.99 (was $149.99)
- Toshiba 43-Inch 1080p HD Smart LED TV for $249.99 (was $300)
- LG Electronics 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $696.99 ($1,199.99)
- Sony 65-Inch 4k Ultra HD Smart LED TV, $998 (was $1,398)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Factory Unlocked Phone 128GB for $799.99 (was $999.99)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless headphones with Alexa for $299 (was $349)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones in Rose Gold for $239.95 (was $299.95)
- Fire HD 8 Tablet with Hands-Free Alexa (newest version) for $49.99 (was $79.99)
- Samsung Electronics Galaxy Tab S4 10.5-Inch, $547.99 (was $649.99)
- Apple iPad Mini 4 128GB with 7.9-Inch Retina Display for $323.80 (was $399.99)
- Tribit XFree Color for $18.95 ($5 off; use code JQ367GQO)
- Anker Powercore Lite 1000mah: $20.39 ($13.60 off; use code POWERLT2)
- Jabra Elite Active 65t for $160 ($30 off)
- Nvidia Shield TV with remote for $164 (save $15)
- Samsung 42mm Galaxy Watch for $249 to $279 (save $71 to 81)
- Fitbit Versa for $150 (save $50)
- Fitbit Ionic for $200 to $230 ($40 to $70 off)
- Fitbit Charge 3 for $120 (save $30)
- Orbi Tri-Band Mesh WiFi Cable Modem Router System for $282 ($100 off)
- See it now: Best Buy Cyber Monday 2018 sale hub
Best Buy's biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are available online all weekend.
- Google Home Mini for $25 (half price)
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Note 9, S9 Plus for Save $300
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance 3-Bulb Starter Kit for $120 (save $70)
- Motorola Moto G6: $200 (save $50) Google Home Hub for $99 (save $50)
- Google Home Hub for $99 (save $49)
- Lenovo 8-inch Smart Display for $100 (save $100)
- 65-inch TCL 4K Roku TV for $899 (save $70)
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR for (save $150)
- Google Pixel 3 or 3 XL for (save $200)
- Ring Doorbell 2 + Echo Dot 3rd gen for $140 (save $110)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 for $50 (save $30)
- Sonos One smart speaker with Alexa for $175 (save $25)
- See it now: eBay Better than Black Friday 2018 sale
eBay has planned a bunch of special deals for Cyber Monday, with some of the bargains set to go live early on Nov. 25 and Nov. 26. Here's what you can expect.
- 65-inch LG OLED 4K HDR Smart TV for $1,999 (save $1,800)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 bundle $799.99 (save $121.99)
- 65-inch Samsung Premium 4K HDR Smart TV for $899 (save $600)
- MacBook Air 13.3-inch 128GB (save 24 percent)
- DJI Mavic Pro Drone with 4K HD Camera for $599.99 (save $199.01)
- Marshall Woburn Bluetooth Speaker for $229 (save $370.99)
Office Depot and Office Max
- See it now: Office Depot Cyber Monday 2018 sale hub
There are several deals on everything from office furniture to laptops in the Office Depot/OfficeMax Cyber sale ad. Here are a few of the standouts:
- Dell XPS 13.3-inch 8GB laptop with Core i7 processor for $1,099.99 ($250 off)
- HP Office Jet Pro 8710 printer for $99.99 ($100 off)
- $120 off Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2019
- See it now: Staples Cyber Monday 2018 sale hub
Staples' Cyber Monday is filled with deals on everything from computers to office chairs. The sale starts Nov. 25 and will continue until after Nov. 26. Most deals are available in store and online.
- See it now: Target Cyber Monday 2018 sale hub
If you want one of Apple's latest iPhones, Target is offering $250 Target gift cards with the purchase and activation of select iPhones. (The deal is valid in-store only at Target.)
- iPhone X with $150 gift card
- iPhone 8 with $150 gift card
- iPhone 8 Plus with $150 gift card
- iPhone XS with $250 gift card
- iPhone XS Max with $250 gift card
- See it now: Walmart Cyber Monday 2018 sale hub
Walmart's Cyber Monday deals kick off at 12:00am ET on Nov. 26. You can expect pricing similar to the Black Friday extravaganza.
- Sony SRS-XB01 micro Bluetooth speaker for $25 ($10 off)
- HP Pavilion gaming laptop with Nvidia GTX 1050Ti for $599 ($230 off)
- Google Home Mini + Chromecast bundle for $64 (save $10)
- BeatsX wireless earphones for $89 to $100 (save $20 to $60)
- Samsung curved monitor for $168 ($61 off)
Best Cyber Monday Week 2018 deals: Vendors
- See it now: Google Store Cyber Monday 2018 sale hub
Google and Google-owned Nest have announced a bunch of deals that will extend through Cyber Monday, with some sales starting as early as Nov. 18.
- Google Pixelbook laptop for $699 (save $300) - Nov. 18 to 28
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $129 (save $70) - from Nov. 21 to 28
- Nest Hello Smart Doorbell for $129 (save $50) - from Nov. 21 to 28
- Nest Cam Outdoor for $149 (save $50) - from Nov. 21 to 28
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $139 (save $30) - from Nov. 21 to 28
- Nest Cam Indoor for $129 (save $70) - from Nov. 21 to 28
- Nest Protect smoke and CO alarm for $99 (save $20) - from Nov. 21 to 28
- Pixel 3 for $649 ($150 off) - from Nov. 22
- Pixel 3 XL for $699 ($200 off) from Nov. 22
- Pixel 3 for $799 + Home Hub and $50 store credit - from Nov. 26
- Pixel 3 XL for $899 + free Home Hub and $50 store credit - from Nov. 26
- See it now: Dell Cyber Monday 2018 sale hub
Dell's Cyber Monday 2018 ad is full of wonderful deals on computers, laptops, and smart devices. The sale starts 8am ET on Nov. 26. Doorbusters start hourly.
- Alienware AW2518HF Gaming Monitor for $300 (1pm Doorbuster)
- Dell G5 15 for $1,000 (9am Doorbuster)
- Google Home Mini for $25
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A for $160
- Inspirion Chromebook 11 2-in-1 for $230 (10am Doorbuster)
- See it now: HP Cyber Monday 2018 sale hub
HP has several great deals on laptops this Cyber Monday:
- 15-bs121nr -- Core i3 processor, 15.6-inch display for $299.99
- Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15t -- Core i7 processor, 15.6-inch touchscreen for $719.99
- Spectre x360 13t -- Core i7 processor, 13.3-inch touchscreen for $1,039.99
- See it now: Microsoft Store Cyber Monday 2018 sale
Microsoft is actually offering great deals on Lenovo laptops. We spotted a bargain on a Dell, too.
Best Cyber Monday Week 2018 deals: Product categories
Go here to see a round-up of the best laptop deals we could find:
When is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday 2018 begins on the Monday following Black Friday. This year, it's on Nov. 26.
How is Cyber Monday different from Black Friday?
Historically, Cyber Monday has been a single day of online sales, but now, it's a week-long event (called Cyber Week) that follows weeks of pre-Black Friday and Black Friday sales.
As for Black Friday, it used to be an in-store-only, one-day only sale at brick-and-mortar shops. Now, it has taken over the month of November and is available online, too. So, both are fairly similar, with the exception being you will see more hype surrounding Black Friday.
Should you skip Black Friday?
No. Although Cyber Monday and Black Friday have basically become the same thing, it's worth paying special attention to Black Friday deals. With savings both in-store and online, the item you want will most likely be discounted. If you wait until Cyber Monday, you might miss a great deal. Traditionally, Cyber Monday tends to have fewer deals available, and of course, it's only online.
How do you know when a deal is a good deal?
Easy. You can check our guide here. But if you want to do some leg work yourself, we recommend using price trackers and checkers. There's a website called camelcamelcamel that allows you to view price history for over 18 million products on Amazon. There is also a Chrome extension called WikiBuy that'll tell if you an item is listed cheaper elsewhere.
But the best advice we have is to just compare prices at other retailers and vendors. It isn't easy, but if you want to save money, it's worth it.
What can you expect from Cyber Monday?
Your guess is as good as ours, but thankfully, we can look at past years to determine what to expect. Here are our best predictions:
- Amazon will continue to have sales on its own devices. It'll also have limited-time flash sales on products from other manufacturers.
- Walmart will offer sales on everything from 4K TVs to laptops.
- Best Buy will try to get you to shop at its store versus Amazon or Walmart, so there will likely be deep discounts across several tech categories.
- eBay will have sales on everything from sneakers to smartwatches.
You get the idea. Deals galore.
Which retailers will have the best Cyber Monday deals?
Glad you asked! We rounded them up above.
For more great deals on devices, gadgetry, and technology for your enterprise, business, or home office, see ZDNet's Business Bargain Hunter blog. Affiliate disclosure: ZDNet earns commission from the products and services featured on this page.
Previous and related coverage:
Yes, you can buy a TV with streaming, but internet TV streaming devices are still a great deal. Here are this year's best to consider for your viewing pleasure.
In work and play, do you always give it your best? Then you probably want to give the best gifts, too, right? We've got your covered.
Money may not be able to buy you happiness -- but it certainly can provide you with some crazy technology and gadgets. Here are some of our favorite luxury gifts.
Here are the very best accessories to help you get the most from your new iPhone.