If you've been patiently waiting for Apple to refresh some of its aging hardware, you might not have to wait much longer before being able to put down some serious cash in exchange for some shiny new hardware.
Here's a rundown of what Kuo says is incoming on the hardware front:
- Three updated iPhones - This consists of a 5.8-inch OLED iPhone, a super-sized 6.5-inch OLED iPhone Plus, and a cheaper 6.1-inch LCD iPhone.
- Two updated iPad Pros - According to the report there will be new 12.9- and 11-inch iPad Pros with Face ID technology.
- A bunch of new Macs - According to Kuo the iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and the Mac Mini will get a refresh with the MacBook Air being possibly replaced with a new cheap laptop.
- New Apple Watch models - These are reported to have 1.57-inch 1.78-inch displays and feature enhanced heat rate detection.
- AirPower charger - This wireless charger that was announced back in September of last year that could simultaneously charge an iPhone, an Apple Watch, and the AirPods carry case could finally be released.
- AirPods - These have been rumored for some time now.
Will all this hardware be unveiled at the same time as the new iPhone -- which will probably be in September -- or will Apple spread them out over multiple events in the run up to the holidays?
- Is iOS 11.4 draining your iPhone's battery?
- Can Microsoft's Surface Go unseat Apple's iPad?
- iOS 11 tip: How to fix broken Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular connectivity
- Seven challenges facing the tech industry
- iOS 12 public beta: Should you install it?
- iOS 12/watchOS 5/tvOS 12: Which devices are supported?
- iOS 12: The hidden feature I won't be switching on
- How to download and install iOS 12 beta
- Your iPhone is tracking your movements and storing your favorite locations all the time