C3 and Hewlett Packard Enterprise will combine forces to launch an appliance designed for artificial intelligence and Internet of things deployments.
The appliance, dubbed the C3 AI Appliance, bundles C3 Platform's platform-as-a-service with HPE's integrated systems running on Intel Xeon chips.
C3 has been partnering at a rapid clip and forging cloud partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud. The HPE partnership is aimed at on-premises, hybrid and edge computing IoT deployments.
Under the partnership, C3 will be integrated with HPE's ProLiant servers as well as HPE ProLiant for Azure Stack. C3 will also join the HPE Partner Ready program.
According to C3, the HPE deal is the first OEM agreement since the company partnered with Intel.
- 3M taps C3 IoT as Internet of Things, AI platform
- C3 IoT CEO Tom Siebel: CEO, boards driving IoT, digital transformation deals
- What is machine learning? Everything you need to know
- What is AI? Everything you need to know about Artificial Intelligence
- What is cloud computing? Everything you need to know about the cloud, explained
- What is the IoT? Everything you need to know about the Internet of Things right now
- Enterprise IoT projects: Data, ML, security, and other key factors
- Free PDF: Sensor'd Enterprise: IoT, ML, and big data
- Survey shows that most businesses are taking steps to secure IoT data
- How to use machine learning to accelerate your IoT initiatives
- How to create a data strategy for enterprise IoT
- How to create a security strategy for IoT
- South Korea's IoT in full swing: From water meters to AI-powered smart buildings
- Successful IoT deployment: The Rolls-Royce approac