Whether you're looking to train complex models using machine learning or artificial intelligence, carry out data processing or large datasets, encoding ultra-high-definition video, or rendering large 3D models, having access to high-performance cloud-based GPU instances can save you time and money. And now with Scaleway offering access to a single configuration for only €1 ($1.13) per hour, it's never been cheaper to offload your processing to the cloud.
That €1 per hour gives you access to a lot of raw hardware power too. The Scaleway RENDER-S platform come with 10-core Xeon Gold 6148 processor (one of the best CPUs for artificial intelligence on the market), 45GB of RAM, 400GB of NVMe storage, 1 Gbit/s of bandwidth, and, most importantly, an Nvidia Tesla P100 GPU equipped with 16 GB of HBM2 graphic memory.
- New Nvidia RTX gaming laptops are blazing fast (CNET)
- New NVIDIA chip could enable AI and robotics (TechRepublic)
The platform also gives access to ready-to-use distros and a range or developer tools.
- Nvidia AI research points to an evolution of the chip business
- Nvidia aims to extend its lead in AI
- Nvidia aims to run neural nets faster, more efficiently
- Dell EMC, Nvidia make AI reference architecture available
- Western Digital debuts world's fastest 1TB Sandisk Extreme microSD card
- Galaxy Fold: A $2,000 smartphone becomes a reality, but is it worth the money?
- iPhone battery draining fast after installing iOS 12.1.4? Here how to diagnose the problem and get more battery life
- Some GPS receivers may malfunction on or after April 6
- Should you be scared of your laptop's webcam?
- This iOS 12 trick allows you to passcode-protect apps
- Apple's biggest embarrassment of 2018
- Weird but really useful gadgets