Seagate expands its storage offerings with the new BarraCuda SSD.
The BarraCuda SSD will be offered in four capacities ranging from 250GB to 2TB, and is being positioned as an upgrade drive for desktops, all-in-one systems, laptops, and home servers.
The BarraCuda SSD is equipped with the SATA 6Gb/s interface for optimal performance and compatibility with modern PCs and laptops, and offers maximum sequential read and write speeds of 540 and 520MB/s respectively.
For piece of mind, the BarraCuda SSD comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
The BarraCuda SSD will be available on Amazon exclusively starting on Prime Day 2018 (July 16), ahead of the general availability in September 2018.
Pricing according to Amazon is as follows:
- 250GB: $74.99
- 500GB: $119.99
- 1TB: $229.99
No listing is currently available for the 2TB version.
- iOS 12/watchOS 5/tvOS 12: Which devices are supported?
- iOS 12: The hidden feature I won't be switching on
- How to download and install iOS 12 beta
- Your iPhone is tracking your movements and storing your favorite locations all the time
- iPhone battery life bad after installing iOS 11.4? Here's what you can do
- iOS 11.4 tips, tricks, and secrets everyone should know
- The coolest USB flash drive you can buy: Apricorn Aegis Secure Key 3z
- Is this the world's best power bank? The Omnicharge Omni 20 USB-C
- iOS tips: What to do when you run out of storage on your iPhone or iPad