If you're on the hunt for a new monitor for gaming, streaming, or to deck out your home office -- perhaps now more common than ever with many of us adopting remote and hybrid working arrangements -- you can pick up some great deals during the main Black Friday event.
Below, you will find the best Black Friday deals we've spotted so far. Our recommendations will be updated regularly so check back for the latest bargains.
In time for the holiday season, retailers across the board have expanded their return policies, giving eligible purchases made between November to December 31 a return window until the end of January 2022. See each stores' return page for more details.
Over Black Friday, Best Buy is offering a substantial discount on the Samsung Odyssey 24-inch monitor. This LED-based, curved FHD product has been created with gaming and streaming in mind, and comes with FreeSync technology for improved rendering, a maximum of 1920 x 1080 resolution, and a 144Hz refresh rate.
A discount of $500 is available if you're looking for an extreme monitor designed with gaming in mind -- the 49-inch Samsung Odyssey G9. This monitor is curved for an improved depth of field and sports QLED technology for vivid color.
Want a gaming monitor that won't break the bank? For a limited time, you can buy the ASUS TUF 27'' IPS monitor for just $199.99 ($120 off). That's right -- this monitor typically goes for more than $300 and with good reason. It sports a large 27'' panel that can refresh up to 165Hz and supports G-SYNC for little to no latency when gaming.
An interesting option from LG is the 27-inch UltraWide gaming monitor, available during the Black Friday week at Best Buy with $100 knocked off its asking price. This monitor sports a QHD (2560 x 1440) Nano IPS display at a 16:9 screen ratio.
If you don't mind picking up a refurbished model, you can take advantage of a $236 discount from the price tag of an Acer Predator X25 monitor at Target. This 24.5-inch monitor is Full HD with a large 360Hz refresh rate and capabilities of up to 400Nits.
If you're looking for a large monitor suitable for work and entertainment, you could also choose to invest in a Tizen monitor from Samsung. Over at Best Buy, you can pick up a 43-inch device able to display media in 4K (3840 x 2160) and is compatible with wireless DeX and AirPlay.
Other deals of note
- Gigabyte G27FC A 27-inch curved gaming monitor, Newegg, $199.99 ($50 off)
- LG 32-inch UltraGear QHD monitor, Walmart, $249 ($100 off)
- HP 27-inch FHD 75Hz FreeSync monitor, Target, $249.99 ($40 off)
- Acer Nitro 27-inch monitor 2560x1440 165Hz (400Nit) monitor, Target, $289.99 ($116 off)
- ASUS 24-inch Full HD 1ms 144Hz monitor, Walmart, $199.99 ($100 off)
- Dark Matter 27-inch gaming monitor, Monoprice, $299.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung T350 Series 27-inch IPS LED FHD monitor, Best Buy, $139.99 ($90 off)
- Z-EDGE 32-inch 1080P curved gaming monitor, Newegg, $314.99 ($35 off)
- Acer Nitro 27-inch Full HD gaming monitor, Newegg, $209.99 ($90 off)
- Up to 46% off Samsung monitors, Amazon, $Various
- Razer Raptor LED QHD Gaming Monitor 27-inch, Gamestop, $499.99 ($200 off)
- Lenovo L28u-30 28-inch IPS Monitor, Amazon, $259.99 ($90 off)
- AOC 34-inch Curved Frameless Immersive gaming monitor, Amazon, $367.99 ($92 off)
- Sceptre 34-inch Curved UltraWide 21: 9 monitor, Amazon, $269 ($80 off)
- ViewSonic 27-inch WQHD monitor, Amazon, $199.99 ($100 off)
- Portable Monitor AUZAI 15.6" Ultra Slim Portable Computer Monitor, Amazon, $178 ($31 off)
- Samsung 32-inch 4k monitor, Amazon, $359.99 ($40 off)
- Lightning deal: Vodzsla Triple Portable Monitor for Laptops, Amazon, $339.99 ($60 off)
- Up to 17% off Samsung monitors, Amazon
- Z-EDGE 32-inch 1080P Curved Gaming Monitor, Newegg, $314.99 ($30 off)
- Foowin Portable Monitor 15.6-inch, Amazon, $127 ($22.50 off)
- Samsung Odyssey Gaming CRG5 Series 27-inch curved monitor, Best Buy, $249.99 ($150 off)
- ASUS TUF 23.8-inch IPS FHD 144Hz 1ms FreeSync gaming monitor, Best Buy, $209.99 ($60 off)
- Samsung 34-inch Class Flat LED Ultra WQHD monitor, Walmart, $279 ($120 off)
- Alienware 27-inch IPS LED FHD FreeSync/G-SYNC monitor, Best Buy, $299.99 ($130 off)
- HP OMEN 27-inch IPS LED QHD FreeSync/G-Sync monitor, Best Buy, $429.99 ($80 off)